Attach quality that sticks to your brand!
We help get your product to store shelves more rapidly with quality that supports the brand credibility to help them move off shelves faster, too. Our services include design, art setup for nutritional info, FDA regulations and barcode via our Flexographic Department (Roll Labels). Our state-of-the-art equipment includes a six-color press that UV coats, die cuts, under cuts, strips, slits, and laminates. Our Digital Roll Label press is ideal for small and mid-size quantities, producing the very best retail labels with a state-of-the-art plate mounting system. All flexo plates are made in-house with a modern Anderson-Vreeland water wash process.
Sectors our roll label department currently serves:
- All major food industries; we are highly experienced in supporting production lines for the chicken, fish, beef and seafood industry.
- Restaurant products
- Manufacturing products
- Food products (bottles, plastic containers, pre-prepared meals)
- Beverage products, with experience in production lines for cans and bottles.
- Retail products for shelf display
- Healthcare industry
Roll Label consulting and experience with:
- Design services
- FDA art regulations and compliance
- Barcode specifications and creation
- Nutritional facts
- Correct stock, adhesive and finish for your label need
- Catalog of existing dies or custom die ordering
- UL Certified Printer
- Large Quantities or Small Quantity Run Lengths
Our Commercial Roll Label Press Room includes:
- 10″ – 6 Color Mark Andy -2200
- 10″ – 6 Color Mark Andy -P-4
- 17″ – 6 Color Mark Andy -E-5
- 13″ – Mark Andy Digital One Press
Having beer on shelves in all corners of the state, branding is equally as important as the juice that’s in the can… and great branding is only as good as the company that prints your label. Mason and his team at Quality Printing have delivered time and time again on high quality labels that are competitively priced!James E. Simpson, Flying Tiger Brewery