Roll Label Printing
Helping retail your product line.
Labels serve the purpose of showing and informing buyers about your product.
At Quality Printing, we help you get your product to the shelf for buyers by offering design services, art setup for nutritional info, FDA regulations and barcode via our Flexographic Department (Roll Labels). Our state-of-the-art equipment includes a 6-color Aquaflex press that UV coats, die cuts, under cuts, strips, slits and laminates. The very best retail labels are produced on this press with its state-of-the-art plate mounting system. All flexo plates are made in-house with a modern Anderson-Vreeland water wash process.
Offering consulting and experience in the following:
- FDA art regulations and compliance
- Barcode specifications and creation
- Nutritional Facts
- Design Services
- Correct stock, adhesive and finish for your label need
- Catalog of existing dies or custom die ordering
- Warehousing hold stock
Business Sectors our roll label department currently serves:
- All major food industries, highly experienced with supporting production lines for the poultry, fish, beef and restaurant industry
- Food products (bottles, plastic containers, pre-prepared meals)
- Beverage products, experienced in production lines for cans and bottles
- Boxed retail goods for shelf display
- Healthcare industry