At Quality, we call them Cheerful Givers, the people we help our clients to identify, reach and activate to support clients’ worthy organizations and causes.
Over the years, our knowledgeable and experienced staff has played a pivotal role in the consultation, creation, printing and mailing of projects aimed at a broad and diverse range of Cheerful Givers. Working with non-profits, churches, various ministries, schools and universities on numerous gifting projects we’ve learned a valuable lesson:
“If you don’t ask, you don’t receive.”
So, ask now and ask effectively with our targeted, full-service assistance.
Let our Cheerful Giver Team help you with:
- Brainstorming and concept
- Graphic design and layout
- Website development and creative execution with strategic partners
- Full-service commercial printing
- Database research for finding giving prospects
- Snapshot your existing database to find similar giving prospects
- EDDM: USPS registered resource for Every Door Direct Mail
- Complete direct mail services
The team at Quality Printing is professional, dependable, and helpful. From big to small projects, they are always accommodating to our requests and deliver quality work and excellent customer service. When we present them with an idea for a project, they help us brainstorm ways to make it happen. We are extremely satisfied with the work they have produced for us and look forward to a continued partnership.Angela Mitchell, Director of External Affairs, Mississippi Children’s Museum